Continuity of Operations for Seamless Support
As part of the Defense Industrial Base and considered an essential business, Smartronix has remained vigilant in this time of crisis to ensure our global workforce is safe and our client's missions are assured.
The virus has and will continue to cause great challenges to companies across the globe as they concentrate on fulfilling their employee and client responsibilities while maintaining the overall health of their corporate entity. Our first priority is to remain healthy and minimize the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to supporting the critical missions of our clients while maintaining the continuity of Smartronix business operations.
Our Valued Workforce
Smartronix immediately implemented mass voluntary telework arrangements for employees who are able to work remotely. We also have implemented extensive disinfection procedures in our office locations and have continuously monitored the situation globally, nationally, and in each state. We have communicated current social distancing and health guidelines recommended by the CDC to our workforce on a regular, ongoing basis and have provided alternate accommodations and the tools and technology needed to perform their job functions successfully. In addition, Smartronix offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit to support the well-being of employees and families during this time.
We are continuing to hire and onboard new employees to maintain our high levels of support to our clients. We have shifted our process to nearly completely virtual for all hiring. To view a full list of job openings and review any further hiring process updates related to the pandemic, please visit our Careers page https://smartcareers.silkroad.com/
"As we all adjust and adapt to our work practices, it is very refreshing to see and hear the positive spirits of people and the incredible amount of work that everyone is accomplishing. Thank you for your part in continuing to support our client missions and company operations," stated John Parris, CEO of Smartronix.
Rapid Solutions and Capabilities for Our Customers
During times of crisis, Federal, state, and local Governments as well as commercial industries require solutions today that address immediate needs and scale to the level of crisis. Smartronix provides proven cloud-scale data, digital transformation, and crisis response capabilities combined with rapid acquisition capabilities that bring the right team of partners and technologies to solve urgent needs. Smartronix builds and leads teams consisting of corporate/industry giants and niche companies to deliver a versatile and skilled workforce to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
Below are a few of the rapidly deployed solutions we continue to provide to address real-world events:
- MEDICAL AND ECONOMIC DATA - At-scale data acquisition, processing, and visualization; integration of best-of-breed data companies with cloud capabilities.
- Supporting worldwide DoD and VA Operational medical teams and missions
- GOVERNMENT MODERNIZATION - Rapid digital forms and robotic processing capabilities; digital transformation of Government to citizen engagement.
- MICROSITE DEVELOPMENT – Rapid deployment of highly auto-scalable websites.
- Redesigned website for Virginia Department of Emergency Management in < 48 hours to scalable and secure solution in cloud.
- OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE – Leverages artificial intelligence, machine learning, and integrated automation across multiple data sets to produce automated reporting evaluations, activity modeling, and risk assessments to enable information sharing.
- GEOSPATIAL MAPPING SERVICES – Rapid deployment of ESRI geospatial capabilities.
- Created website to track the effect of national stimulus funds on the economy integrating local, state, and national data with geospatial visualization.
- CALL CENTER/IVR/CHATBOT – Supports expansion to response centers.
- Cloud-based contact center deployed within one week to meet surge capacity of Unemployment Center for State of Massachusetts
- SMARTRONIX WORKSPACES – Cloud-based end-to-end solution for Government and commercial enterprises to enable remote work.
- VIRTUAL DESKTOP INFRASTRUCTURE & OFFICE 365 MIGRATION – Rapid deployment of desktop as a service.
- Solutions have been deployed supporting State of Massachusetts IT (MassIT) requirements currently handling COVID-19 surge, Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and others.
Customer Solution Spotlights
Smartronix Helps West Virginia Leverage the Cloud to Handle Flood of Unemployment Claims
WVOT (West Virginia Office of Technology) reached out to several technology providers in search of a scalable solution that could help the state better manage the surge in UI calls. On the afternoon of April 10, WVOT selected AWS and Smartronix, a Premier Amazon Consulting Partner, to implement Amazon Connect, a cloud-based contact center solution. Amazon Connect was soft launched approximately 72 hours later. Learn More…
As Part of the AWS Partner Network, Smartronix Drives Innovation to Support Public Employees and Services with a Website Traffic Management Solution
During a crisis, public service emergency websites often get overwhelmed by traffic. With its Website Surge Support service, Smartronix can port existing websites to AWS and have them up and running within hours, with the ability to scale as traffic surges. Learn More…
Smartronix’ Strength as a Lead Industry Integrator (LII)
Smartronix has consistently demonstrated the ability to integrate the capabilities of a wide array of teammates, on multiple Task Orders, to simultaneously accomplish unique tasking from multiple Government customers. As an LII, we have the large business controls and small business agility to deliver mission success. Smartronix has the responsiveness required to right-source the work with a strong customer-first ethos combined with the robustness required to produce the best solution that industry has to offer.
Please contact a member of our team to learn more about how our rapid response technology and engineering solutions are solving some of today’s most critical problems and assuring our customer’s missions by transforming and modernizing operations.